The CSR is the first impression that customers and other visitors have when they walk into or call CARSTAR. This person is responsible for creating a front office atmosphere that fosters a high level of service. He/she is the main point of contact for customers and potential customers; and assists the Office Manager. He/she should possess a cheerful character and a helpful, polite and courteous attitude towards customers. The CSR must be well-groomed and dress appropriately, have keyboarding skills, a good work attitude and foster a positive team spirit both within the department as well as between the other departments in support with the overall philosophy of the company and fellow employees.
Reception and Customer Service
• Responsible for the initial contact with prospects and customers during the normal working day.
• Greet people visiting this CARSTAR store in order to determine needs
• Handle all phone traffic, per guidelines of the CARSTAR store, in a polite, courteous and cheerful manner.
• Screen business calls
Scheduling Customer Dates
• Book appointments for estimates
• Update and maintain scheduler with Office Manager
• Schedule and record appraisal, reception and delivery appointments
• Update target delivery sheets
• Collect and record payment for complete jobs.
• File all paperwork accurately
• Disburse nationwide warranty/CSI information to customers
• Disburse, record and/or display customer reply cards upon receipt from CARSTAR corporate headquarters.
• Handle customer inquiries regarding their vehicle repair
• Refer customer complaints concerning completed repairs to appropriate staff member
• Perform customer follow-up 7 to 10 days after customer has picked up their vehicle.
• Experience providing customer service in a service or retail environment.
• Functional/Technical knowledge:
o Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook) – BEGINNER
o Experience with Collision Repair Estimating and/or Management systems a plus
• Skills & Abilities
o Work independently without close supervision
o Flexible/adaptable to constant change
o Strong tact and diplomacy; ability to interact with all levels of personnel
o Highly organized; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments
o Ability to prioritize, organize and plan work under own initiative
o Strong communication skills (reading, writing, speaking, listening)
o Quality driven individual with Customer Service Perspective
o Motivated, follows instructions
o Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
o Works well under pressure • Physical Requirements
o Keyboarding/Finger dexterity
o General Physical Skills (sitting for long periods, lifting ~ 10 pounds)
o Repetitive motion
o Ability to use telephone
#2 - Riel Drive
St. Albert, AB T8N3Z7
CENTER HOURS: CLOSED NOW
M-F: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM