The CSR is the first impression that customers and other visitors have when they walk into or call CARSTAR. This person is responsible for creating a front office atmosphere that fosters a high level of service. The CSR is the main point of contact for customers and potential customers; and assists the Office Manager. The CSR should possess a cheerful character and a helpful, polite and courteous attitude towards customers. The CSR must be well-groomed and dress appropriately, have keyboarding skills, a good work attitude and foster a positive team spirit both within the department as well as between the other departments in support with the overall philosophy of the company and fellow employees.
• Responsible for the initial contact with prospects and customers during the normal working day.
• Greet people visiting this CARSTAR store in order to determine needs
• Handle all phone traffic, per guidelines of the CARSTAR store, in a polite, courteous and cheerful
• Screen business calls
• Book appointments for estimates
• Update and maintain scheduler with Office Manager
• Schedule and record appraisal, reception and delivery appointments
• Update target delivery sheets
• Collect and record payment for complete jobs.
• File all paperwork accurately
• Disburse nationwide warranty/CSI information to customers
• Disburse, record and/or display customer reply cards upon receipt from CARSTAR corporate
• Handle customer inquiries regarding their vehicle repair
• Refer customer complaints concerning completed repairs to appropriate staff member
• Perform customer follow-up 7 to 10 days after customer has picked up their vehicle.
• Experience providing customer service in a service or retail environment
• Functional/Technical knowledge:
• Skills & Abilities
• Physical Requirements
*All duties/responsibilities/experience are subject to change
1124 Rymal Rd E
Hamilton, ON L8W 3N7
Heures du centre: MAINTENANT OUVERT
L-V: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Samedi: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM