CARSTAR Boosts Support for Insurance Partners
Growing at an exponential rate, CARSTAR has found it prudent to increase its support to match the ever-increasing footprint across Canada.
CARSTAR recently announced the new zone structure, realigning existing regions with proportionate support for the operations team. The CARSTAR sales team, lead by John Harvey, Vice President of Sales, worked in conjunction with the operations team, evaluating its current structure and addressing areas of opportunity.
Formally assigned a zone, each member of the sales team can now be the direct point of contact for our insurance partners, providing greater insights into their region. Team members include:
- Vince Matozzo, Director of National Sales – Central and Atlantic Canada
- Monica Horvath-Cekolj, Senior Manager, Sales and Franchise Services – Supporting Atlantic Canada
- Ian Ward, National Sales Manager – Western Canada
- Sindy Houle, National Sales Manager – Quebec Zone
- Linda Wiebe, National Fleet Manager
Supporting our insurance team is a metric-driven analytics team, funneling relevant data to drive decision-making and support. This team consists of:
- Mustafa Rajab, Sales and Operations Program Manager
- Gavin Phillips, Sr. Analyst, Performance Analytics
Additionally, CARSTAR understands that estimate quality continues to be a growing priority for insurance partners. Installing a central review team has proven to be effective, overseeing estimates before submission to insurance partners. Focus is on ensuring estimates conform to insurance guidelines and best practices. Valuable for CARSTAR franchise partners as well, this team is also a key contributor to the training and education of CARSTAR estimators, offering real time feedback on decision making that may affect overall estimate quality. The new central reviews desk team members include:
- Asad Medina, Desk Review Analyst
- Chris Massey, Desk Review Analyst
Armed with this exceptional team, CARSTAR aims to make it easier for insurance partners to do business, as this relationship is greatly valued. Collaboration and partnership are continued keys to success, and CARSTAR looks forward to continue its collaboration with you.