We are committed to keeping you safe and on the road.
Our stores are modifying in-store experiences to minimize contact and social distance.
Please call your local CARSTAR for information on our enhanced safety measures.
The CSR is the first impression that customers and other visitors have when they walk into or call CARSTAR. This person is responsible for creating a front office atmosphere that fosters a high level of service. The CSR is the main point of contact for customers and potential customers; and assists the Office Manager. The CSR should possess a cheerful character and a helpful, polite and courteous attitude towards customers. The CSR must be well-groomed and dress appropriately, have keyboarding skills, a good work attitude and foster a positive team spirit both within the department as well as between the other departments in support with the overall philosophy of the company and fellow employees.
• Responsible for the initial contact with prospects and customers during the normal working day.
• Greet people visiting this CARSTAR store in order to determine needs
• Handle all phone traffic, per guidelines of the CARSTAR store, in a polite, courteous and cheerful
• Screen business calls
• Book appointments for estimates
• Update and maintain scheduler with Office Manager
• Schedule and record appraisal, reception and delivery appointments
• Update target delivery sheets
• Collect and record payment for complete jobs.
• File all paperwork accurately
• Disburse nationwide warranty/CSI information to customers
• Disburse, record and/or display customer reply cards upon receipt from CARSTAR corporate
• Handle customer inquiries regarding their vehicle repair
• Refer customer complaints concerning completed repairs to appropriate staff member
• Perform customer follow-up 7 to 10 days after customer has picked up their vehicle.
• Experience providing customer service in a service or retail environment
• Functional/Technical knowledge:
• Skills & Abilities
• Physical Requirements
*All duties/responsibilities/experience are subject to change
660 Drake St
Oshawa, ON L1H 6L3
CENTER HOURS: OPEN NOW
M-F: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM