CARSTAR Collision and Glass is looking for a Detailer to work in their autobody shop. The Detailer will be accountable for cleaning the exterior and interior of cars that have gone through the collision repair process.
• Clean automobile exteriors by washing surfaces and tires, using cleaning solutions, cloths, and brushes; rinsing and drying cleaned surfaces; polishing chrome.
• Protect and preserve automobile exterior by buffing, polishing, applying waxes, preservatives.
• Clean automobile interior by vacuuming carpeting, ceilings, and upholstery, emptying ashtrays and refuse receptacles; cleaning, polishing, and drying surfaces; treating spots and stains.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipate needs; place and expedite orders; verify receipt.
• Maintain safe, clean and organized work environment by adhering to work standards and practices.
We offer excellent compensation, initial and continuous training and advancement opportunities.
Join the leading team and be part of North America’s largest and fastest growing auto body repair network. Interested applicants can send their resumes to email@example.com.
35 Industrial Road
Richmond Hill, ON L4C 2Y2
Heures du centre: MAINTENANT OUVERT
L-V: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Samedi: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM