CARSTAR Collision and Glass is looking for an experienced Automotive Painter. Dependability and ability to adapt are necessary for the right candidate. Must be able to work at production shop pace and be able to demonstrate quality workmanship. The Automotive Painter will:
• Refinish repaired surface, using paint spray guns
• Application of primers, masking and repainting automotive surfaces in accordance with factory and dealership specifications
• Polish painted surfaces
• Maintain a clean work space and tools
The Automotive Painter must have:
• Must have red seal certification and working experience
• Able to use auto painting equipment
• Perform work as outlined on work order with efficiency and on time delivery
• You must have a strong knowledge of the auto industry and demonstrate the skills required to provide our customers with outstanding service and value in everything we do
• Valid driver's license and a clean abstract are required
We offer excellent compensation, initial and continuous training and advancement opportunities.
Join the leading team and be part of North America’s largest and fastest growing collision repair network. Interested applicants can send their resumes to email@example.com.